Finally completed the body work on this old beast and shot an epoxy primer I ordered from the Eastwood Company. The topcoat will be a single stage “matte” black that I will shoot once I can borrow someone’s garage for a few hours, also from the Eastwood Company. In the mean time, me and the truck will put some miles onto the Cummings 5.9. It has been many years since I have done this type of work and in those years, many things have changed. When I learned the trade, we actually repaired the damaged panels as there were very limited replacement panels to be had. The shooting process was simpler, but the new products available are a better quality. Guess an old dog can learn new tricks….